Tonight in the Production Blog, PAs Mike and Gary talk reveal their secret plans to become theoretical internet superstars. Check it out!
Well, worry no more.
Today we're trying out a "random episode" button to the front page of the site. Just click it and be taken to a totally random episode from our vast library of 12 seasons!
Eric Cartman will be a guest this Saturday (4.5.2008)ï¿¼ on National Public Radio's Saturday Weekend Edition. He will be joining the likes of Long Duk Dong, Cookie Monster and Catwoman to be interviewed for the "In Character" series.
Find your local NPR station and broadcast time for Saturday Weekend Edition: http://www.npr.org/stations/
Check out the other notable interviewees: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=17914370
While Ms. Garrison is off trying to find a way to become the man he was
always intended to be, Cartman is put in charge of the classroom.
IN AN ALL-NEW "SOUTH PARK" ON
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 9 AT 10:00 P.M. ON COMEDY CENTRAL
Cartman has a gift for reaching the most difficult kids in the school system in an all-new episode of "South Park," entitled "Eek! A Penis!," premiering on Wednesday, April 9 at 10:00 p.m. (ET/PT) on COMEDY CENTRAL.
While their regular teacher, Ms. Garrison, is busy looking for a way to become the man he always intended to be, Cartman is put in charge. Soon after Cartman takes over, the kids' test scores are on the rise. Cartman decides to make a difference by working with some inner-city kids whom no other teacher has been able to reach.
One day the citizens of South Park wake up and find the internet is gone. When Randy hears there may still be some internet out in California, he packs up his family and heads west.
This all-new episode premieres both on Comedy Central and online at southparkstudios.com on Wednesday night! Check out a preview!
Here's the schedule for episodes returning to the site:
1201 Tonsil Trouble: April 13, 2008
1202 Britney's New Look: April 19, 2008
1203 Major Boobage: April 26, 2008
1204 Canada on Strike: May 3, 2008
1205 Eek, A Penis: May 10, 2008
1206 Over Logging: May 17, 2008
1207 TBA: May 24, 2008
ON AN ALL-NEW "SOUTH PARK" ON
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 16 AT 10:00 P.M. ON COMEDY CENTRAL
NEW YORK, April 14, 2008 : The citizens of South Park wake up one morning and find the internet is gone, in an all-new episode of "South Park," entitled "Over Logging," premiering on Wednesday, April 16 at 10:00 p.m. (ET/PT) on COMEDY CENTRAL.
No one in South Park has internet access and there's no telling when, or even if, it will come back. Desperation sets in as the fear of the unknown spreads rapidly across the country. When Randy hears there still may be some internet out in California, he packs up his family and heads west in search of a signal.
While the kids are on an educational field trip to a living museum, Cartman makes Butters sneak away from the class to go to the amusement center located next door.
IN AN ALL-NEW "SOUTH PARK" ON
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 23 AT 10:00 P.M. ON COMEDY CENTRAL
NEW YORK, April 21, 2008 : A class field trip to the living museum takes a deadly turn in an all-new episode of "South Park," entitled "Super Fun Time," premiering on Wednesday, April 23 at 10:00 p.m. (ET/PT) on COMEDY CENTRAL.
Mr. Garrison takes the fourth grade class on an educational field trip to a Pioneer Village where dedicated workers remain in character as their counterparts from the 1800's. Cartman forces Butters to ditch the fanatical townsfolk to go to the amusement center located next door. While the rest of kids are reluctantly learning about the good old days in Colorado, a group of trigger-happy thieves break into the museum and take everyone hostage.
A clip of this in-production episode will be available tomorrow here at southparkstudios.com
The Mid-Season Finale of South Park entitled "Super Fun Time" airs this Wednesday night on Comedy Central at 10pm ET/PT and later that same night on southparkstudios.com, but there will be a lot happening over the summer at southparkstudios.com before the second half of the season starts again in October.
- Over the next 5 weeks, all episodes from the first half of season 12 will return to the site permanently. ON MAY 26, 2008 ALL 174 EPISODES WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR FREE ONLINE. We also have over 3000 Clips available for viewing, sharing and embedding on your personal pages or blogs.
- In early June we will be introducing a brand new MASH-UP TOOL that
will allow fans to clip their favorite South Park moments and share them with other fans and friends.
- In mid-June, we're launching a WEB EXCLUSIVE BEHIND THE SCENES LOOK AT MAJOR BOOBAGE that will feature COMMENTARY BY TREY AND MATT and other South Park crew members, storyboards, behind the scenes live-action footage, concept art and pencil tests from the rotoscoping process. We will also be rolling out a new MAJOR BOOBAGE FLASH GAME.
- Later this summer we'll be streaming IMAGINATIONLAND: THE MOVIE, for free at southparkstudios.com.
- We have good news for all of our Canadian fans. In a partnership with The Comedy Network in Canada, Full Episodes are now available streaming on line (go to The Comedy Network and watch now). And to all of our fans in England, New Zealand and Australia we are still working hard to clear up pre-existing contractual obligations and bring you the entire library of South Park Full Episodes. To be informed as soon as possible about full episode availability in your country, please sign up here and we will let you know as soon as we have any updates.
- All summer we'll be updating the FREQUENTLY ANSWERED QUESTIONS (FAQ) so keep them pouring in.
- We will also be making general improvements to the site so please let us know if you have any ideas on making the site better by visiting the forum and posting your comments and suggestions.
Thank you to all of our fans for helping us make southparkstudios.com the best place to watch full episodes and get all the South Park news straight from the source.
To view the dogs and vote, visit the discussion for this news item.
(You must be logged in to vote.)
P.S. Rob says you should vote for his dog.